Thursday, October 11, 2007

GTA IV.

Well today is the day school holidays start for Raya...for a week!It would be sooo great right now... but sadly not...oh wellll! Oh Golly Gosh!! I totally want the GTA IV game!!!! it's sooo freaking cooollll but I gave to wait until next year damn....oh well at least that's one thing to look forward next year....Let me tell yous people about it...ok..well...the location for the game is in..The Big Apple! aint that just dandy! I've always wanted to go to New York...and at least I'll be able to go there..virtually! haha! The plot is about this immigrant dude from somewheres and  I think seeking revenge.....anywyz I just CAN'T wait to drive around the city causing chaos! and making hell for everyone! but until the cheats come out..I'm gonna be a good girl and not steal...kill...bully the citizens and vandalise anything!...ok maybe...I'll steal the cars....haha! and speaking of stealing cars! they have totally changed the concept of stealing cars!!! it's a lot harder now than in the previous GTA games....in this...you will have to break the glass....jump in without the cops knowing and hotwire the car!! isn't that a draggg and a pain in the butt! sigh....but I guess it'll get easier when I do it again and again! I can't wait! Here are some pictures!



   

  


No comments: