Monday, October 8, 2007

How do you handle stress?

This year has been the most stressful year of my life!! I don't think I've ever been this stressed out since....welll...EVER!! hehe and not very good at handling it either! sigh... It's either I stuff myself with chocolates, ice cream or sweets! another one is I punch the punching bag until I have cooled down...and knowing me it takes awhile...so I get bruises....swt...also I cry my guts out...but I only cry if I can't take it anymore...and it feels really good to cry my stress away..haha I'll cry anywhere if I have too! Actually I cried at school the other day during accounts class....see I told you I'll cry anywhere...While other people may listen to calming music...I listen to rock songs!! haha hearing them shout makes me want to shout too! haha and I do and that helps hehe....I also asked my friend how she handled stress..and she said that she eats....have a hot shower because where she's at is cold hehe....umm....meditates...drinks alot...pray..exercise but doesn't have the time to do it..and sing on top of her voice and dance like mad! haha

Well I gtg have to STUUDYY!! SHIITTTTT! SHIBA SPM!!!! well chowzeee

No comments: