Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Preetty Random.

Hey there people! I'm kinda bored right now so I'm just gonna update you people what I have done for the past few hours...well.....came back from school...showered......ate.....studied.........had history tuition from 5 till 7 and then straight after that Perdagangan/Economics tuition and now I'm soo bumped out and kinda stressed...so I'm listening to my Grey's Anatomy songs!! OoOo I love this song....I Hate Everyone! haha no seriously the song is called I Hate Everyone by.... some singer! Oh Gosh..this post sounds soo boring...I'm falling asleep! seriously....well I've been thinking alot lately....my future....relationships....life....school...SPM.....and I can't seem to stop thinking even when I'm about to sleep I THINK!! talk about sleepless nights......anywyaz....Raya holidays starts on friday! However it's not so much of a holiday for me and my other fellow form 5 peeps! I don't know about them but I'm gonna study until I vomit blood!!! I'm scared shit! and all I can do now is pray to God, study hard and try my best to get all A's or pass but I'm aiming for the A's! I just hope everything I've studied won't go to waste!!....hmm...Now I'm thinking about my old pals in primary...man do I MISS THEM! Nadirah...Zaleha..Serena...Shi Mei...Ka Mun...May Ling...Nurul... no worries though after the forsaken SPM! I'm gonna call each and everyone of them to go hang haha!! Looking forward to itt!!!

anywyz I'm poofed...still stressed and a bit depressed so I'm gonna eat chocolates now!! haha

*Chow*

No comments: