Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What a day!

The first thing I would like to say is that...MY ARMS ARE KILLINGGG MEE!! FOR SOME BLODDY WHACK REASON!!! it hurts so bad oh golly gosh...I feel like ripping my arms apart =S

Anywyz on another note...SPM....is in 12 days..YEEPEE!!! OK. I know its weird for me to say that...but I mean I just can't wait for SPM to be OVER!!! YA KNOW!! all of my sweat and tears that I have put in for just 3 weeks of papers...well actually two weeks if they had packed all the papers together...so yeah...I can't wait to sit for the papers! haha well  I'm just gonna have to go into that hall and just do the best I can..no worries*gulp* I hope...well wish me luck..I'm soo gonna need it!

My aunt went for a cruise today..she really surprised me when she told me...because it was a last minute thing and she didnt have anything to do with it! her friends arranged everything for her...how nice =) so with my aunty gone I didnt go for tuition and had the time( finally) to exercise...well I guess you can say my new shoes motivated me to exercise...haha..and I had a very nice sweat!! and I love it when I sweat..alot! eeww I know....but SO WHAT!!

Thinking right now...I don't think I should be blogging....swt...so I'm gonna go..like NOW!  

CHOW!


No comments: