Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Maths!!!

YAY!!! I made it through today! English was a breeze! but Sejarah...it sucked! aiya....well I'm not gonna dwell in the past! so moving along! I've chucked every BM,English and Sejarah book and papers I have away...now I'm thinking of place to put them....hmm.....I think I know the perfect place for them....IN THE BIN!!! HAHA now my table has less books now...such a relief...phewwwww.....can't wait till friday!!! I can finally go out with my friends after months of now hanging with them! oh golly gosh!

Tomoro...it's gonna be Maths!YAYY!! I LOVE LOVE MATHS!! I hope I don't get cocky...that wont be good....sigh...well I'll pray and pray! You know I've been waiting for Wednesday arrive since Monday!! This goes to show how excited I am to sit for the Maths paper! haha Mr How will be sooo proud! haha. These two days has passed so fast it's ridiculous! next thing I know.....SPM is gonna be over in a blink of an eye! sigh...and then I'm gonna have to say
goodbye to Sekolah Sri Utama! It's definitely going to be hard  cause I've been in that  school
since ancient times...and my friends..I'm gonna miss them the most! Sara. Jing Ying. Wati. Jolene. Shelly. Nick. Song Mao. Kouk Chung. Yee Shiuan. Mary. Iffah. everyone in Form 5!

No comments: