Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It's finally here!

SPM is finally here! It started today! 12.11.07! Bm paper and Sejarah were the first papers. You have no idea how excited yet terrified I was before.during and after the exam! I mean I could really feel the adrenaline rush just flowing through every part of my body! Well tomorrow is another day... and another paper to deal with! yeap tomorrow is Sejarah and English....I'm sure I'll do fine..but still..I'm scared to death and just can't help but feeling..I might fail...because of careless mistakes! Well I'll just do my best and just pray to God to guide me and give me the strength to get through this paper.

I'm gonna be having exams this whole week! but next week...now that's something to look forward to..because I have the whole week off! YAY! unfortunately....I'll be studying my other subjects that I'll be sitting the week after....sigh....Economics...Commerce and Accounting...EEEYYYEEERRRRR! but for now I just can't wait to end this whole week!!

I'm going to study now...so chow and PEACE! =p

No comments: