Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Busy...but was a great day!

Well today was a nice day..busy..but nice! My day started off at 6 in the morning! I don't know why but I couldn't sleep! and I'm not sleepy now! that is seriously something new! anwyaz from 6 till 9 I was hanging around the house doing nothing..well besides playing the comp and facebooking..nothing......then at 9.20,while I was watching the teley...my phone suddenly rang! and it was my tuition teacher telling me to go to her place for tuition like NOW!! I was like what the...and was totally blur because I didnt get ready yet! and my aunt was not home!! so my teacherwas ok...come at 10 instead! Oh golly gosh!! in the end though I agreed to come cause at least I  will learn something you know! so my aunt had to rush home!...at first I didn't know my aunt was out! until I went searching for her around the house and no sign of her! so yeah I called her and she came back and then sent me to tuition at Sri Rampai! then at 12.20 I left and had to get ready to go out with my friend who came back!

I was feeling kinda tired after tuition but I was not after awhile....so we went to the movies and watched Balls of Fury! I know the title sounds soooo Wrong!! and it was about PING PONG!!! what the heck! anwyaz the movee was damn funny! everyone should go watch it! after the movee we ate at my favourite place! CHILIS!!! ummmmm....so satisfying!!

Overall today was great!! oh yeah later at 7ish I'm having tuition again....so I'm gonna sign off now!

PEACE!! =p

No comments: