Sunday, August 26, 2007

Something New.

Ok.Since I signed up to blogspot and started blogging I've learnt a lot of things. My sister taught me a bunch of new stuff that I've never heard and done before! Although the process was really lonnnng but all of it paid off! There was so many things popping out it's a wonder how I could keep up with her! haha!Well I finally have Gmail account AGAIN!!I think this is my 3rd time signing up for a Gmail account! Well I guess that's what you get for not using the account for a verrrrrry long time and forgetting not only the password but the username as well! Well this time it's OFFICIAL! *thinks*I think I can see myself getting hooked to blogging in the future.

Let me tell you ppl some of the things I 've learnt:


  • I finally know how to use Firefox! yay!
  • Upload pics to Picasso
  • Found out that igoogle existed! haha
  • Learnt how to send e-mails, songs through Gmail....yes yes I know what you're thinking...you're thinking "What!How the hell can she not know how to send e-mails!". The answer to that is because I rarely send e-mails...actually...I never send e-mails..
  • Found out the Gmail is linked to so many websites..... Facebook.igoogle.Picasso.*these are some of the few links that is linked to Gmail.

Oh yeah! My sister also showed me this wicked transforming couch!Check this out!

Here we have a normal chic sofa great for chilling in the afternoon but then at night when I want sleep......




Walla! Your transformed couch to a double decker bed! Cool eh!

This bed is great a for a studio apartment because it saves up space,you won't have to buy a king or queen sized bed and save up cash on buying furniture! How cool is that! It's such a shame though they dont produce it here in KL....sigh...oh pish posh! Did I forget to mention is environmentally friendly too!

Well it's that time again where it's time for me to get my beauty sleep! Night!


No comments: