Sunday, August 26, 2007

2.30 AM

Let me start off by saying that this is my first official blog! Yeepee! =P

Well it's 2.30 in the Morning! and as would any norm would do..they would be SLEEPING! Oh but not me..I'm studying my ass off at 2.30 am!...Stressing my brain when it's already stressed enough...=( how smart of me right...*tsk tsk* and to make my brain to go all out! I'm studying MATHS AND HISTORY!!!! *sigh* History is really a pain in the neck! and I mean it literally! I mean the continuous referring back to the text book..that's hardwork right there! haha

Anyways...on another note...I can't believe how time passes so fast these days..especially this year...it seems like yesterday...it was the first day of school and I was still keeping my cool and living my life happily..Now it's AUGUST! and it's only a few more months untill SPM! Whaddahell! Could it get any worse! I'm like freaking out at this stage! =0

You know I'd rather telling this to someone...ANYONE! about this problem that I'm facing but noone seems interested to listen! can someone give the direct call to the self-help line! OH gosh! I just realized that I'm talking about the bad stuff on the first MORNING of my blog...*that's not good*NoNoNoNo! Think of happier thoughts!!.....*thinking*............*thinking*......................I got nothing....probably I'll get it tomorrow....

Anywayz....till my next update! *thinks*(this is kinda fun!) haha

p.s. dont worry my next post wont be so sad and stressed out!teehee

*chow*

No comments: