Thursday, August 30, 2007

MERDEKA!!

I just got back from school...and today was kinda boring yet Great! We had this so called *special* assembly today at school...but it was nothing great really.... just some kids singing some songs..and the principal yapping for one hour...B.O.R.I.N.G.! anywyz moving along. After that we had to go back to class...and since the assembly took up two of the first periods..it was replaced back to the third and fourth period..and during that time we were FREEE! because that stupid BM teacher Cik Nithya didnt come to  school! YAAY!! You know...eventhough she's here it doesnt change 
anything..cause she doesn't care what we do so when she is or not 
here we're free...dumb teacher.

Well tomorrow is MERDEKA!!! and it's a holiday!!!!! At least this will give me time to study.SPM is in 7 weeks people!! Man I'm soo scared! I have to change into a studyfreak in within these 7 weeks!!! After that it will be MERDEKA for me!! YAAYYYYY!

Anyways peeps I gotta go eat! so till next time!

*chow*

No comments: