Sunday, September 2, 2007

Lovely Day.

Today was GREAT! The best Saturday ever! My family and I went out to KLCC....(including Linora and Giden)..I don't know how to express this feeling...I mean we haven't had this family outing...I mean *family* outing(for some you'll know what I mean....) for a really long while....and I miss those times....eventhough I had to beg my sister to tag along with us, it was worth it...cause she was there....and that made the outing special to me =D.

Anyways we shopped..well... I shopped at ISETAN, for a pair of jeans including  my lil brother and at ZARA..bought this fareeking cool jacket I'll show pictures of the jacket 
on my next post...we also some window shopping.....MOVING ON.....we ate
at Chinoz...cause all of us were craving for their CALIFORNIA ROLLS!!!! Yummmmm
I can just taste it now.....avocado with mayonaise and cavier(i think that's how you spell it)
wrapped around seaweed........emmmmm....I think all of us ate like 10 of those...and all
of them tasted sooo goood!

AFTER that California Roll frenzy my sister and I decided to order dessert! Red Velvet...it's a chocalate cupcake with coconut toppings! The presentation was dayummm nice! As usual me and my sister will fight for food....but it's all good plain and clean fun! I also took some pics of her eating it and vice versa....here check it out


Here's me staring at what's left of the cupcake! haha


And here you see me pigging out! and it tasted goood!



Dig in Linora!!!



Gobble, Gobble! hehe =P

Well G'night..=P

1 comment:

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

awwwwwwww thats so sweet ....**tear**** except for the pic of me pigging out!!!!!!!!!!!