Friday, September 14, 2007

StudyFarreeekk!

Hey there people! Well this week has been very stressful...trials exams started this week and is gonna end next week...and I've got 3 papers left!!!! Oh gosh....economics,accounts and est(english science and technology) swt.swt. I CAN'T WAIT until SPM is overrrr!!!!Until then... I'm studying like hell man and getting headaches.........Anywyaz....let me update y'all how this weeks' 
exams went...well it was ok larr...better 
than I expected actually....BM wasn't that bad but my gut is telling me that my marks won't be very good....well we'll just have to find out later...what else...hmm....oh yeah Commerce! Commerce was great!! Thank goodness whatever I studied came out! or else I would have been pissed like mad! I studied until 2.30am and I didnt get enough sleep...=( but I slept during moral so I felt rejuvenated during commerce haha!Maths went well...for paper 2 but I'm kinda worried for my paper 1 cause I didnt really have enough time to finish it..so I had tembak.......-_- and today was Science.....science was ok...didnt really study so hard like commerce but I still could do it and it was a 2005 SPM paper! shit I should have did the questions in the book! GURDEVVVV!!!!!

No comments: